Marriage Registration Services in Chennai
Marriage registration is not an easy process that is quickly possible. It comprises procedures the parties (husband and wife) have to do.
With us, marriage registration becomes simple and cost-effective for Indians and Non-Indians. Our team of registered marriage lawyers in Chennai gets the registration process done without much hassle. We offer our guidance starting from form submission to receiving the marriage certificate.
Our Approach to Wedding Registration
- We offer reliable service for marriage registration in Chennai completing all the legal necessities.
- Our team of skilled and experienced marriage registration lawyers in Chennai works closely with the parties to know their requirements in detail.
- Once we understand the requirements, we share the list of documents required for registering a marriage.
- When we receive the list of essential documents, we verify it thoroughly and schedule an appointment at the registration office (nearby) to take it forward.
- After the registration, we provide the marriage certificate to the parties.
What are the Documents Required for Marriage Registration Online?
The documents required for the marriage registration process are:
- Age Proof of both the parties (husband and wife): Passport/ 10th Certificate/ PAN Card/ Birth Certificate
- Residential Proof of both parties (husband and wife): Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Ration Card/ Election Card
- 2 passport-size photos of both husband and wife
- Marriage invitation card
- If the marriage invitation card is not there, then the affidavits of the wife, husband, and three witnesses are needed.
- 3 witnesses of marriage and their ID proof
How does Legal Prime make it easy?
Legal Prime has a team of expert marriage registration lawyers in Chennai who makes the entire marriage registration process easy. We help you prepare all the essential documents and guide you to complete all the procedures. Additionally, we extend our support and guidance in NRI marriage registration.
How do I Register my Marriage with an NRI?
According to the 2019 Bill, marriage registration is possible if you marry an NRI. However, you might need to submit additional documents with the documents required for Indian resident marriage registration.
To know more about this or get guidance/assistance, consult our Marriage Registration in Chennai for Indians and NRI lawyer.
Why do you need a Marriage Registration Lawyer in Chennai?
The marriage registration process seems to be very lengthy and cumbersome. In this situation, marriage registration lawyers in Chennai comes handy as they can streamline the entire process.
- The lawyers can help you with various processes. It includes:
- Laws apply to marriage registration.
- Jurisdiction (where you should register the marriage).
- Collecting and submitting essential documents for registration.
- Preparing an attested affidavit certifying the marital and mental status of the couple.
How can we help?
Being one of the leading providers of marriage registration services in Chennai, our team will work closely with you to know your requirements in detail. We will make the entire marriage registration process easy and quick.
So why wait for more? Streamline your marriage registration process with us!
The process to get marriage registration in Chennai are:
- Visit the concerned Government office with a copy of your wedding document and ID card.
- Enter your full name, marital status, date of birth, and address in the application.
- Then, enter the full name and address of your spouse.
- After filling out the application, take it to the concerned officials. They will check the ID and wedding documents.
- Once you get the application number, go back to the concerned office with a copy of your wedding application and ID card.
Seeking the help of marriage registration lawyers in Chennai would make you clearer on it.
The steps to get the marriage certification form are:
- Access the official website of the government of the home state where the applicant belongs.
- Find the marriage registration form on the website.
- Enter your personal details in the marriage certificate application form.
- Then, enter the details of your spouse in the application form.
- Once everything is filled in correctly, submit the form.
The instructions to correct the Marriage Registration Certificate are:
Access the official website of the home state where you want to update your marriage certificate. Click on the option to fill out the online application given on the home page.
- Enter your name, father’s name, date of birth, mother’s name, religion, and gender.
- Then, upload the scanned copies of relevant documents along with your and your spouse’s photos.
- Pay the application fee and you will get the application number. Again, fill out the form with new details and upload copies of the documents after scanning.
- Submit the application form and a copy of the updated marriage certificate will be sent to your registered email address.
Hiring the best marriage registration service providers would help you with this process.
- People who are a resident of Tamil Nadu can apply for registered marriage in Chennai.
- The applicant must be in person to a Registration Officer.
- The application fee for marriage registration in Chennai is Rs.100.
- The fees vary based on the type of wedding you are applying for.
- It can be up to Rs. 4000.
- It might take 10 to 15 working days.
- To get a marriage certificate, you need 3 photos of the husband and wife.
- Age proof of husband and wife.
- Wedding photo and 3 witnesses along with their ID proof and photo.
- All the photographs must be attested and the form should be signed.